GYNACAN is very easy to to use!
GYNACAN is locally administered and easy to apply, so you get relief right where you need it most.
GYNACAN is to be inserted into the vagina at bedtime and is NOT MEANT TO BE SWALLOWED.
GYNACAN vaginal capsules contains 600 mg of 100% pure pharmaceutical grade boric acid powder.
Duration of use:
The recommended dosage of GYNACAN is 1 capsule inserted into the vagina, once per day at bedtime, for 14 days to see beneficial effects. If you have consulted a healthcare profession, follow your healthcare professional’s dosing instructions.
Looking to stop the ITCH?….
Get Rapid Relief with GYNACAN
Directions of use:
Stand with your knees bent and your feet a few inches apart. Gently insert one capsule as far as it can comfortably go into your vagina with the provided applicator or your finger. Wash your hands before and after inserting a vaginal suppository. Avoid handling the capsule too long or it will melt in your hands. Clean the applicator thoroughly with warm water and soap after each use.
Stop use and consult a healthcare practitioner if:
- Symptoms do not get better in 3 days
- Symptoms last more than 7 days
- You get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
How to use GYNACAN boric acid capsules:
STEP 1: Wash your hands thoroughly.
STEP 2: Stand or lay down with legs slightly apart and knees bent.
STEP 3: Use the applicator to insert the capsules as far up into your vagina as it will comfortably go.
STEP 4: The suppository will dissolve within 4-12 hours.
Get rid of that recurrent yeast infection once and for all and get on with your life! GYNACAN!
Follow all directions on your prescription label:
- Do not take a vaginal capsule by mouth. GYNACAN is to be used for vaginal insertion ONLY.
- Keep out of reach of children and store at cool room temperature away from moisture, heat, and direct light.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you have estrogen-dependent cancer.
When inserted vaginally, GYNACAN is sometimes known to cause skin irritation.
THE CAPSULES SHOULD NEVER BE SWALLOWED BY MOUTH.
If used by mouth (internally), on open wounds, or by children, GYNACAN is toxic. Seek emergency medical attention if anyone has accidentally swallowed the medication. Keep GYNACAN out of the reach of children.
GYNACAN should NOT be used if you are PREGNANT.
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. GYNACAN is not a contraceptive and should not be used to prevent pregnancy or to prevent or treat sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
It is not known whether vaginal boric acid passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. You should NOT breast-feed while using this medicine.
Vaginal boric acid is not approved for use by anyone younger than 12 years old.
Ask a healthcare practitioner if you have:
• Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
• Lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, or vomiting.
• Frequent vaginal yeast infections (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
• Been exposed to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
- Helps relieve recurrent vaginal infections like recurring Vulvovaginal Candidiasis (Yeast Infections)
- Helps prevent recurrent Vulvovaginal Candidiasis (Yeast Infections)
- Helps relieves vaginal discomfort such as itching and burning
- Convenient to use, no mess, quick-dissolving vegan capsules
Recurrent Yeast Infections: Recurrent yeast infections, also called Recurrent Vulvovaginal candidiasis (RVVC), can be super frustrating. Click here to learn more about recurrent yeast infections and what you can do about them.
Antifungal Resistance: The growing concern over the risk of resistance is the primary reasons most healthcare practitioners are now turning towards new approaches to prevent recurrent yeast infections. Click here to learn more about using antibiotics wisely!